- Always place the mattress on flat surface.
- Before use, remove polythene as it's meant only for protecting the mattress during transit.
- We suggest using a liquid resistant sheet for infants, young children or elderly.
- Body impressions are normal. Please flip/rotate your mattress every three months.
- Sprinkle baking soda (use a sieve to make it easier) generously over your mattress and use a brush to gently scrub the baking soda into the fabric of the mattress. This will help in removing odour too.
- Vacuum your mattress regularly to keep it away from dust, mites and bugs if any.
- To remove stains, use a gently mixture of hydrogen peroxide and water on any stains you find. Gently dab it on with a towel or rag. Never pour the mixture directly on the mattress.
- Always carry a mattress sideways while shifting or moving.
- Work the hydrogen peroxide into the fabric for a couple of minutes before you wipe the are off with a dry bag. Allow the area to dry naturally and repeat the process of necessary.
- Do ensure the length and breadth of the cot with the mattress to fit in properly.
- Do not iron or place any hot object on the mattress.
- Avoid spilling liquids on the mattress.
- Never bend/fold your mattress.
- Avoid placing laptops on the mattress.
- Do not smoke on the mattress.
- Never place food material on the mattress.
- Do not stand/ jump on the mattress.
- Do not expose the mattress to direct sunlight.
- On receipt of mattress, take off the external cover, let the mattress aerate.
- Avoid slatted base (bed) gaps.
- Keep your mattress away from sharp objects like knives, fork, nails etc.
- We suggest you use TAD protector to protect your mattress from moisture, seepage, liquid spills, spots etc.
- Avoid exposure to excessive moisture, humidity, temperature or other external environmental conditions.
- Clean your mattress with care. Do not use any detergents to clean your mattress.
- Do hot light a matchstick on the mattress